Early Years Family Programme assistant post
The Ear Foundation have an exciting post available working within our family programme for 15 hours per week.
We are looking for a dynamic enthusiastic early years family programme assistant.
- Experience and enjoy working with young children and their families – understanding the child’s physical, social, intellectual and emotional development.
- Some experience of hearing loss and/or special needs education or a willingness to learn about this area.
- Patience, tolerance, energy and a sense of fun.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Creativity and imagination
- Some computer skills including word processing, email, database, social media ( i.e. Facebook)
Please click here to read the full job description: Early Years Family Programme.pdf
Closing date will be Friday 9th November 2018
Interviews will be scheduled soon after.
Nov 15, 2018