NEW Thera 'P': Practical and parent centered, not a picture card in sight
May 24, 2018
|Time||10.00 to 16.00|
|Venue||The Ear Foundation, Nottingham, UK|
|Tickets||Standard Professional : £90.00|
Second registration : £10.00
Feel your speech, language and communication therapy needs some inspiration? Then this workshops for you.
Get children to think, imagine and problem solve. Recognise the link between cognition, language and motor skill development and learn how activities can be used to meet a wide range of speech and language goals.
No bag of magic tricks, no specially prepared picture cards. Just see the potential of conversation partners, everyday home or school routines and play based activities.
· Describe the power of conversation and linguistic highlighting for language development
· Recognise the link between cognition, language and motor development
· See the world through the eyes of a 2, 3, 5 and 7 year old
· Compare the potential for learning in different activities
· Formulate a plan for two children you support
Buy one place for £90, bring a friend for £10!