Manufacturers Drop in Sessions
Advanced Bionics drop in are suitable for anyone with an Advanced Bionics cochlear implant, or anyone considering a cochlear implant.
You can come along to The Ear Foundation, NG7 2FB, to find out;
- What is a cochlear implant? Is it right for you?
- About the latest advances and technology from AB
- How to get the best from your AB cochlear implant and accessories
Dates in 2019;
27th March 10am - 2pm
29th May 10am - 2pm
24th July 10am - 2pm
25th September 10am - 2pm
You can simply turn up on the day between the above times and meet one of our clinical specialists.
Cochlear Europe drop in sessions are for anyone who is a Nucleus recipient and would like to know more about maximising the benefits from their Nucleus device or those that are considering a cochlear implant. You can come along and meet one of Cochlear's Clinical specilaists, no appointment necessary.
These sessions will be held at The Ear Foundation, NG7 2FB and find out;
- How to look after your sound processor
- How to use your remote assistant
- What programs you have and what these are for
- Understanding your accessories
- Listening to music
Dates in 2019;
8th February 2pm - 4pm
16th May 2pm - 4pm
20th September 2pm - 4pm
10th December 2pm - 4pm
For further information please email Kelvin Hawker - email@example.com
Refreshments will be available during these sessions.
Parking is limited however there is street parking available and The Ear Foundation is only 5 minute walk away from the Gregory street tram stop.