The Ear Foundation - bridging the gap between clinic-based services, where today's exciting hearing technologies, such as cochlear implants & bone conducting hearing implants are fitted, and home, school and work where they are used in daily life.
Our vision : All deaf children, young people and adults have the opportunity to hear, communicate and develop spoken language using the latest technological interventions including hearing aids, cochlear implants, bone conducting hearing implants & assistive devices such as FM Systems.
- FREE Hearing Technology Information Day
April 30, 2019
- INTENSIVE TRAINING WEEK: Early Intervention: Develop Listening and Spoken Language
May 13, 2019
- Executive Functioning: Developing the skills to succeed academically and socially
May 21, 2019
- Hearing Technology Information Day
June 11, 2019
- Virgin London Marathon 2019
April 28, 2019
- Summer Birthday Bash
June 1, 2019
- Charity Quiz Night
June 2, 2019