The Nottingham Early Assessment Package is used for assessing the progress of young deaf children in the short and long-term. This new package has been updated to include materials on DVD including a NEAP database. It covers: Communication and language development, Auditory perception, Speech production.
The package consists of:
- A Booklet containing descriptions of the assessment package, group & individual data and references
- CD of assessments, containing descriptions, demo videos and printouts of guidelines
- Booklet and training DVD for TAIT video analysis
- CD of translations of the guidelines and printouts into a number of languages
- Access database for use with the assessments
The package enables you to monitor young deaf children before and after Cochlear Implantation: What happens in every-day life?
You can view a 10 minute online tutorial labeled assessment but a big part of this is looking at and explaining NEAP 2:
We now have NEAP available in Italian only as a seperate package and costs.