Teens (11-18 years)
Please find below links to studies involving young people, their families and professionals working with them. Research at The Ear Foundation is conducted mainly around the views and experiences of families, users of technology and professionals; these are highlighted below. Other studies include educational, language and communication outcomes.
- Educational services for deaf children in Europe- parents' perspectives
- FM Technology - Young people's perspectives
- Mild to moderate hearing loss - Parents' & Teachers' perspectives
- Literacy skills: reading and writing of children with cochlear implants - Language outcomes
- Wireless hearing technology - Young people's & young adults' views
- Young people's use of wireless technologies with BCHIs - Young people's views
- Deaf education - Bundle of studies on educational outcomes
- Children with complex needs - Literature review
- FM Technology in education - Young people's perspectives
- Using cochlear implants - Young people's perspectives
- European Cochlear implant services - Parents' perspectives
- Children with cochlear implants - Parents' perspectives
- CRIDE data
For more information about:
- Young people & families, please click here (Family Programme).
- Young people & education, please click here (Education Programme).
- Young people & clinical services, please click here (Clinical Programme).
To become involved in our Research, please visit this page.