The Ear Foundation - bridging the gap between clinic-based services, where today's exciting hearing technologies, such as cochlear implants & bone conducting hearing implants are fitted, and home, school and work where they are used in daily life.
Our vision : All deaf children, young people and adults have the opportunity to hear, communicate and develop spoken language using the latest technological interventions including hearing aids, cochlear implants, bone conducting hearing implants & assistive devices such as FM Systems.
- Communication and Technology Support for Deaf Students and Young People: Improving Access
February 8, 2016
- BATOD Foundation: Sharing research and practice - Designing MESHGuides
February 23, 2016
- Home Supporting – leave the bag of toys in the car!
February 24, 2016
- Babies & Toddlers with Cochlear Implants: A Sound Start
March 1, 2016
- Stay and Play (for deaf children between 0 and 2 years old)
February 18, 2016
- Snowdrop Walk
February 20, 2016