Cochlear Implant Information Day
Date: Saturday 28 January 2017
Time: 10am till 4pm
Venue: The Ear Foundation, 83 Sherwin Road, Lenton, Nottingham, NG7 2FB
Cost: £25 per family or £15 per person
This one day course takes you through the journey from Assessment to Surgery to Rehabilitation to Outcomes.
The information day will provide you with:
- A better understanding of the assessment and surgical procedures
- Useful information about the technology and how they work
- The opportunity to meet experienced Cochlear Implant users
- The chance to chat with people about listening and communicating using your device
- The opportunity to visit our practical workshop where you can trail the equipment, have your hearing aids tested and troubleshoot to learn more about your device
- The opportunity to meet the manufacturer companies, Cochlear, Advanced Bionics, MED-EL, Action on Hearing Loss and Phonak will be there to discuss anything you would like to discuss about their systems
For more information please contact Rachel Lightfoot on 0115 942 1985 or you can email email@example.com
We will put putting a open buffet on from 12.30pm with refreshments served throughout the day.
The day will be held here at The Ear Foundation in Nottingham with FREE car parking. Directions and address available here: http://www.earfoundation.org.uk/support-us/contact-us