Bone Conducting Hearing Implant Information Day
Venue: The Ear Foundation, 83 Sherwin Road, Lenton, Nottingham, NG7 2FB
Cost: £10 per person
Come and join us for this beneficial day packed with information about the journey from assessment to surgery, rehabilitation to practical outcomes.
The information day will provide you with:
- A better understanding of the assessment and surgical procedure
- Useful information about the technology and how it works
- The opportunity to meet experienced system users and professionals
- The opportunity to meet other people who are making similar choices
- The chance to chat about listening and communicating using your device
To register, please contact Rachel Lightfoot on 0115 942 1985 or you can email email@example.com
An open buffet will be provided from 12:30pm, with refreshments available throughout the day.
The day will be held here at The Ear Foundation in Nottingham, where we have FREE car parking. Directions and address available here: http://www.earfoundation.org.uk/support-us/contact-us