Leadership Training Event for Deaf Young Adults
July 14, 2017 to July 16, 2017
Venue: Haggs Farm Outdoor Education Centre, Snake Road, Bamford, Hope Valley, S33 0BJ
Dates: Friday 14 July to Sunday 16 July 2017
Who: For young deaf adults aged between 18 and 25 years old
Cost: £100 per participant
An Ear Foundation accredited course.
A leadership training course for deaf young adults who want to develop their leadership skills, grow in confidence and use sessions to understand and develop their own strengths.
- Develop leadership
- Investigate change management
- Idnetify barriers and then strengths
- Promote self-awareness and team working skills
The leadership training course consists of 4 components:
- Completion of pre-course questionnaires
- 2.5 days residential based training sessions and small group outdoor challenges (Haggs Farm Outdoor Education Centre)
- 10 hours of mentored practical leadersgip experiences
- Written, film or interview based assignment post course
Why should I attend.....How does it benefit me?
- A focussed learning experience to develop your potential
- A structured programme to facilitate leadership skills
- An accredited course for Further Education and employment opportunities
- It will look good on your CV, personal statement or job applications
- It includes The Ear Foundation training for those volunteering with us in the summer or at future events
To download our information pack, which privides you with all the details and a booking form, please click Leadership Training Event for Deaf Young Adults_Information Pack.pdf
For further information or to reserve a place please contact Rachel or call 0115 942 1985.