The Ear Foundation’s consultancy service helps services and schools review and develop good practice within their settings. Lynda Holland and Tina Wakefield, who manage the service, have extensive experience in the field including working with the National Deaf Children’s Society (NDCS) and The National Sensory Impairment Partnership (NatSIP) in developing resources and delivering training.
Services offered include:
- Supporting development of practice
- Preparing for local area review’s
- Helping to write SLA’s
- Training and mentoring of staff
We are also holding two one-day courses at The Ear Foundation:
- Reviewing, evaluating and improving your service, 29 June
- Reviewing, evaluating and improving you resource base, 17 October
These courses involve preparation work relevant to your setting and a follow up support phone call. These courses are also available to be delivered to Heads of Sensory Service regional meetings or groups of resource base teachers.
For more information, please contact Susanna Holt, Education Programme Organiser, email@example.com, 0115 942 1985