The Ear Foundation's Programme for parents and all professionals working with deaf children and adults provides:
- Multi-professional training to maximise the benefits of the latest hearing technologies
- Contributions from specialists in their field including users and families
- Theory into practice; the latest research and practical application to individual needs at home, school or work
- A welcoming, relaxed learning environment with opportunity for discussion
- A range of learning opportunties, face to face courses and on-line lectures. Supporting DVD and published resources, many available in a range of languages.
Please view our range of education programme by clicking the page below..
Our portfolio includes our Core courses, Specialist Topics and Professional Group. Visit this page to read all about our work and services.
We run a range of specialist training courses either by visiting us here at The Ear Foundation or attending one of our International conferences. Find out the dates and subject matters most relevant to you here.
Our deaf awareness courses uniquely combine information about the latest technology and communication skills brining you up to date with today’s world. See for yourself here.
We run courses for professionals to help you to develop your interpersonal and counselling skills- click here for more details.
Each of the topics in our online education service includes the following areas; Interactive Modules, Additional Resources, Downloads, Online Presentations and Further Learning Modules.
Our service for busy professionals working to help children and young people with cochlear implants succeed or for anyone else interested.
Please contact our Education Programme Organiser, Susanna, for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org / 0115 942 1985 / 07852 296613