Hear to Help Service
Laura Ainsworth is our Adult Community Support Coordinator for the Hear to Help service here at The Ear Foundation in Nottingham.
- if you know someone who has a hearing loss and wears NHS hearing aids and you think they could benefit from this service
- would like more information on the Drop In Clinics
- or if you would like to suggest areas where this service may be needed and could possibly offer a room for a Drop In Clinic.
- Re-tubing of hearing aids
- Signposting to other services
To download 2017 dates for our Drop In Clinics, please click here: Hear to Help clinic list January to June 2017
New for 2016:
Sound Advice Coffee Mornings on the last Wednesday of the Month; 10.30am - midday. Please note our December coffee mornign date will be slightly earlier in the month than normal on Wednesday 14th December.
Helping adults make the most of their hearing technology
Do you have a hearing loss?
Do you wear a hearing aid, cochlear implant or bone anchored hearing aid?
If so, then why not join us for an informal catch up with the chance to meet other Adults and catch up over refreshments. We plan to have speakers as well as member of The Ear Foundation Adult team on hand to answer questions and provide support and information.
Please come along and see us!.