Are you tired of saying pardon?
Are you looking for support in using your current hearing aid/ hearing implant or are looking for technology for specific listening scenarios (i.e. on the phone, in groups or the television)? Or are you simply looking to meet up with others who have a hearing loss to share your experiences and access up to date information on topics of interest? If so The Ear Foundation can offer you a range of support.
Helping adults make the most of their hearing technology
- Need help with listening in noisy situtations?
- Want to practice listening over the telephone?
- Require 1:1 sessions with specialist professionals to improve your communication, listening and speech skills?
- Want to find out about the latest hearing technology and using accessories?
- Need help with your hearing aids at home?
We can offer you help with all of the above challenges and more besides. Take a look at what we do below and get in touch today to start your journey to better hearing.
These group days give you, your partners and friends the opportunity to meet up with time to talk on a range of topics. The days are run by experienced professionals who can offer friendly help and up to date advice. You will also be able to visit our onsite Resource Centre showcasing the latest in hearing technology for hands on advice.
For more information about our Adult Group Days and dates for 2017 can be found Adult Days_2017
Are there situations where your hearing aid is not enough? Are you looking for technology to improve your hearing/ listening experience in a range of scenario's?
Here at The Ear Foundation we can talk you through equipment options that are right for your hearing loss including:
Hearing Equipment set up
- Time to talk through your hearing challenges
- Impartial advice
- A wide range of hearing aids
- Flexible appointment times and follow up care
- Access to a range of other equipment such as telephones, TV listening devices and much more
- Access to a varied support programme with focussed advice and information in relaxed groups or individually
- Advice around access to other devices such as cochlear implants or bone-conducting hearing implants where hearing aids are not enough
Wonderful, feel really 'at home' here. Everyone is so friendly, helpful and inclusive. Thank you"
For more information on any of the Adult Services we offer please contact Sarah Jayne Allen at: firstname.lastname@example.org, call:
(0115) 9421985 or text: 07852 296613
Details on how to find us: Directions to The Ear Foundation
Cochlear Implant & Bone Anchored Hearing Implant Accessories to buy
We now offer a wide range of spares and accessories in our online shop which you can now buy direct from The Ear Foundation.
Working with our partners:
The Sound Advice Adult service is very kindly supported by our partners, Cochlear Europe, Advanced Bionics, GN Resound, Oticon Medical, Phonak.