Shop Terms & Conditions
Products and orders
- Any order you place with us is an offer from you to buy products. We accept that offer when we receive your payment, not before.
- If we cannot provide the products you order, we will give you the option to cancel your order or place an alternative order. If necessary we may cancel your order, or you may cancel it before we have sent the products to you Price and payment
- Prices shown against the products do not include the cost of postage and packing, but this is shown in the checkout process.
- We may change prices at any time, but we will tell you about any change in the prices of any products you have ordered or the cost of the postage and packing before we send the products to you. We will give you the option to cancel your order.
- You can pay for your products using any one of the payment cards detailed on our website. When paying by credit card or debit card, the person placing the order must be the credit card or debit card holder or have the credit or debit card holder's authorisation. If the credit card or debit card holder later denies authorisation, you may be charged with a criminal offence.
- Prices shown include VAT unless we say otherwise.
- Your card will be debited at the time of placing your order.
- We will make every effort to deliver products to you within 5 days of your order. However, delivery times quoted are estimates and we cannot be held responsible for any failure to deliver products to you within any quoted delivery time.
- If products are not delivered within 14 days of you placing your order, we will re-send the item out at no extra expense to you
- We will always deliver products to you or contact you at the address you have given on, unless you tell us otherwise.
Non-delivery, shortages or damage claims
- If the products you receive are damaged in transit, you must tell us in writing within seven days of receiving the products. We will send you a replacement order but you must return the damaged products, together with all the packaging for us to inspect. We will refund the postage and packing costs of you returning the products.
- If you do not receive your products within 10 days of the date of the invoice we send to you, tell us immediately and no later than 14 days after the date of the invoice.
- As long as you meet the conditions set out in this clause, and the products you return prove to be damaged or faulty, or there is a shortage of products, we will replace these products. However, please remember that we will not have to make good any shortage, damage or fault if you fail to notify us as specified.
Cancellations and returns
- If you want to cancel an order, please let us know in writing within seven working days, by post, fax or email.
- If you cancel an order by telephone, we will also need written confirmation from you. You will be given a full refund (including the costs of any delivery postage and packing costs paid) as long as we receive the cancellation (or the product is received back from you) not later than seven working days after the date you received the order. Clause 7 also applies if you want to cancel an order.
- We cannot be held responsible for any products you return until we receive them. We recommend you get proof, from the post office, that you have posted the products to us.
- We try our best to make sure that we process returns within 10 days of receiving them. Please remember that products returned using Royal Mail can take up to 14 days to reach us.
Please feel free to contact any member of our team if you have a query about any of the products on our website.