The Ear Foundation - bridging the gap between clinic-based services, where today's exciting hearing technologies, such as cochlear implants & bone conducting hearing implants are fitted, and home, school and work where they are used in daily life.
Our vision : All deaf children, young people and adults have the opportunity to hear, communicate and develop spoken language using the latest technological interventions including hearing aids, cochlear implants, bone conducting hearing implants & assistive devices such as FM Systems.
- Sign to Speech: meeting the listening and language potential of deaf children who sign
March 10, 2015
- Speech Acoustics: Plain English
March 18, 2015
- Deaf Children with Additional Complex Needs
March 25, 2015
- Center Parcs Family Education Weekend
March 6, 2015
- Manufacturers Information Day for Deaf Adults
March 21, 2015
- Small Talk (Session for Deaf Babies)
March 23, 2015
- Clarins Prelude Evening, Ragdale Hall Spa
March 26, 2015