The Ear Foundation - bridging the gap between clinic-based services, where today's exciting hearing technologies, such as cochlear implants & bone conducting hearing implants are fitted, and home, school and work where they are used in daily life.
Our vision : All deaf children, young people and adults have the opportunity to hear, communicate and develop spoken language using the latest technological interventions including hearing aids, cochlear implants, bone conducting hearing implants & assistive devices such as FM Systems.
- Developing Language and Literacy in the Early Years
June 5, 2017
- Complex Needs Week
June 12, 2017
- Children with Cochlear Implants: Slow to Progress
June 19, 2017
- Reviewing, evaluating and improving your service: Services
June 29, 2017
- Leadership Training Event for Deaf Young Adults
July 14, 2017
- European Friendship Week 2017
July 23, 2017
- Dukes Barn Outdoor Activity Residential (11 to 17 yr olds)
August 13, 2017