The Ear Foundation - bridging the gap between clinic-based services, where today's exciting hearing technologies, such as cochlear implants & bone-anchored hearing systems are fitted, and home, school and work where they are used in daily life.
Our vision : All deaf children, young people and adults have the opportunity to hear, communicate and develop spoken language using the latest technological interventions including hearing aids, cochlear implants, bone-anchored hearing aids & assistive devices such as FM Systems.
- Working with Deaf Children at Secondary School (WARRINGTON)
March 18, 2014
- Auditory Neuropathy Spectrum Disorder
March 26, 2014
- Deaf Children with Complex Needs
March 27, 2014
- CMV Cytomegalovirus
March 28, 2014
- Antiques Evening - Fundraising Event
March 13, 2014
- Small Talk - Babies
March 17, 2014
- Ready Steady Go - Pre-School
March 22, 2014