The Ear Foundation - bridging the gap between clinic-based services, where today's exciting hearing technologies, such as cochlear implants & bone conducting hearing implants are fitted, and home, school and work where they are used in daily life.
Our vision : All deaf children, young people and adults have the opportunity to hear, communicate and develop spoken language using the latest technological interventions including hearing aids, cochlear implants, bone conducting hearing implants & assistive devices such as FM Systems.
- 2 DAY COURSE An introduction to working with children with hearing loss: for Speech and Language Therapists
September 13, 2017
- A Musical Approach to Developing Communication
September 18, 2017
- TEACHING ASSISTANT CERTIFICATE - Supporting Deaf Children in Primary School
September 19, 2017
- TEACHING ASSISTANT CERTIFICATE - Supporting Deaf Children at Secondary School
September 25, 2017
- Dukes Barn Outdoor Activity Residential (11 to 17 yr olds)
August 13, 2017